Which state has the highest number of illiterate in India?
Number of Literates & Literacy Rate
|State with Highest Literacy Rate||Kerala (94.2)|
|State with Lowest Literacy Rate||Bihar (59.7)|
Which state has most illiterate?
According to Census 2011, Kerala has the highest total literacy rate and female literacy rate whereas Lakshadweep had the highest male literacy rate. Andhra Pradesh has the lowest overall literacy rate. Rajasthan has the lowest male literacy rate, while Bihar has the lowest female literacy rate.
Which is the illiteracy state in India?
Kerala tops the list with a 96.2 percent literacy rate. According to the 2011 census, almost 96.11 percent of males and 92.07 females were literate in the state.
Where is illiteracy most common in India?
Six Indian states account for about 60% of all illiterates in India: Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Andhra Pradesh (including Telangana). Slightly less than half of all Indian illiterates (48.12%) are in the six states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
Which state is most educated?
Most Educated U.S. States
- Massachusetts. Massachusetts is the most educated state in the U.S., with a total score of 8.1. …
- Maryland. Maryland is the second-most educated state in the country. …
- Connecticut. …
- Vermont. …
- Colorado. …
- Virginia. …
- New Jersey. …
- New Hampshire.
Which is the most beautiful state in India?
The 10 Most Beautiful States in India
- Kerala. Referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of India’s prettiest states. …
- Rajasthan. …
- Goa. …
- Punjab. …
- Himachal Pradesh. …
- Uttar Pradesh. …
- Gujarat. …
- Jammu and Kashmir.
Who is the least educated state?
The Least Educated States
- West Virginia. West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65. …
- Mississippi. Mississippi has a score of 25.18. …
- Louisiana. Louisiana holds the third-place spot for the least educated states. …
- Arkansas. Arkansas’s score is 30.06 out of 100. …
Who is the most literate person in India?
- ^ Jump up to: ab “With 20 degrees, Nagpur’s Dr Shrikant Jichkar was most qualified person in India”. …
- ^ Jump up to: ab “5 Facts You Should Know About Dr. …
- ^ “This is the most educated person in India with 20 degrees : Listicles: Microfacts”.
Which state is most educated in India 2020?
International Literacy Day 2020: Kerala most literate state in India, check rank-wise list. International Literacy Day 2020: The literacy rate of India is 77.7% while Kerala has emerged as the most literate state in the country, followed by Delhi while Andhra Pradesh has recorded the lowest literacy rate.
Which is rich state in India?
Maharashtra is the richest state in India. The state capital Mumbai is also known as the economic capital of the country. The total GDP of Maharashtra is 27.96 lakh crore.
Which state in India is best in education?
Which State has the best education system in India? Kerala is India’s most literate state, with the highest literacy rate in the country. It has constantly been regarded as having India’s best education system.
Which state is most developed in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||HDI (2019)|
|High human development|
Which country is most illiterate?
The World’s 20 Most Illiterate Countries
|2. South Sudan||73.2||65.2|
|4. Burkina Faso||64.0||57.0|
Why is Kerala literate?
Kerala has emerged as the state with the highest literacy rate in India, yet again. The structural and historical reasons for this achievement are traced back to the 19th century when the queen of Trivandrum decreed the provision of free elementary education to all the people residing in the state.