MBA in Bangalore offers excellent learning experience with high placements as compared to other cities. Bangalore, also called the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, is one of the top MBA destinations in India.
Which is good for MBA in Bangalore?
Top Private MBA Colleges in Bangalore: ROI (Return on Investment)
|College Name||Average Annual Fee||ROI Rank*|
|Christ University||INR 3,80,000||3|
|SIBM Bangalore||INR 7,45,000||4|
|Alliance School of Business||INR 7,00,000||5|
|Indus Business Academy||INR 7,50,000||6|
Which college has best placement for MBA in Bangalore?
The top 10 MBA Colleges in Bengaluru based on placement review rating on Shiksha are:
- IIM Bangalore (4.8)
- RV Institute of Management (4.4)
- PESU, Bangalore and Indus Business Academy (4.1)
- CMS Business School, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) (3.9)
- Christ University (3.8)
- Presidency University and ABBS (3.7)
Is MBA available in Bangalore University?
MBA at Bangalore University: Courses & Fees 2022.
How much does it cost to do MBA in Bangalore?
MBA Colleges in Bangalore 2022
|Name of the College||NIRF Ranking||Fees|
|Indian Institute of Science||1st in Universities||Rs. 1.51 – 3.03 lakhs|
|IIM Bangalore||2nd (Management)||Rs. 18.50 – 24.19 lakhs|
|Bangalore University||68th (Universities)||Rs. 1 – 9.45 lakhs|
|Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science||—||—|
Is it worth doing MBA in Bangalore?
MBA in Bangalore offers excellent learning experience with high placements as compared to other cities. … There are many reasons why Bangalore attracts a lot of MBA aspirants for admissions every year from all parts of the country.
How can I get MBA in Bangalore University?
Broadly, following steps are involved in MBA admission process in Bangalore:
- Stage-1: Application Submission for Admission to the institute and for entrance exam before the deadline.
- Stage-2: Appearing and Scoring well in required MBA entrance exam like CAT/XAT/ SNAP/ NMAT/GMAT/MAT/ CMAT/PGCET.
Is Cat compulsory for MBA?
No, to be able to get admission to IIM-K, the candidate must have appeared for CAT. IIMs only accept CAT scores. IIMs do not accept scores of other entrance exams or provide direct admissions. Q.
Which MBA course is best?
Top 15 MBA Specialization in India 2021
- MBA in Marketing Management. …
- MBA in Financial Management. …
- MBA in Human Resource Management. …
- MBA in International Business. …
- MBA in Logistics Management. …
- MBA in Supply Chain Management. …
- MBA in Enterprise Management. …
- MBA in Artificial Intelligence.
Which MBA course is best for future?
For those who wish to know which MBA specialization is best paid, listed are the major ones:
- General Management.
- Finance and Accounting.
- Banking and Insurance Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Strategic Management.
- Information Technology and Business Analytics.
- Project Management.
Which state is best for MBA in India?
Uttar Pradesh, is the highest applying state for MBA courses followed by Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh.
Which country is best for MBA?
Which Are The Most Popular Countries For MBA Students?
- United States. The US is top of the list once again. …
- United Kingdom. Second on the list is the United Kingdom. …
- Canada. In third place is another North American country – Canada. …
- Australia. …
- Germany. …
- France. …
- Spain. …
How many branches are there in MBA?
There are over 30 MBA specialisations being offered by management institutes in India. Traditionally, Finance, Marketing, International Management, Human Resources, IT/Systems, Operations Management and Entrepreneurship have been the most sought-after MBA specialisations.
How can I get seat in IIM Bangalore?
IIM Bangalore Admission Process
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree with a 50% (minimum) or an equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category).
- Candidates are expected to have appeared CAT with a minimum score percentile for the consideration of admission.
Is Pgcet compulsory for MBA?
In addition to the Karnataka PGCET eligibility for a full-time MBA course, candidates must have a work experience of not less than three years as on July 31, 2021. The establishment or the workplace of the candidate must be within 40 KM radial distance from the institution he/she is seeking admission in.
Which is the highest paid MBA specialization?
The 25 Highest-Paying MBA Specializations are ranked based on average salary, using data from Payscale.
- Business Analytics – $126,000. …
- Information Technology – $110,000. …
- Real Estate – $102,000. …
- Entrepreneurship – $100,000. …
- Economics – $99,000. …
- Consulting/Corporate Strategy – $98,000. …
- Finance – $98,000.