Which Indian state has the best tea?
Top 10 Tea Producing States in India [States with Highest Tea…
- Assam: Assam is the top producer of tea in India. …
- West Bengal: West Bengal is on the second position in the list of top states in India based on tea production. …
- Tamil Nadu: …
- Kerala: …
- Karnataka: …
- Tripura: …
- Arunachal Pradesh: …
- Himachal Pradesh:
Where is tea mostly produced in India?
The major tea-producing states in India are: Assam, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Sikkim, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Bihar, Orissa.
Where is the best quality tea grown?
The World’s Top Tea-Producing Countries
|Rank||Country||Production in Tons|
|1||China||over 2 million|
Which is largest tea producing state in India?
The correct answer is Assam. Almost 52% of the entire tea produced in India comes from the state of Assam with 652.9 million kilograms.
Who is the largest tea producer in India?
West Bengal is the leading producer of tea in India.
Who is the biggest tea producer?
|#||48 Countries||Metric Tons|
|4||#4 Sri Lanka||303,683.00|
Which state tea is best?
Check out some of the top 10 tea estates in India that you must definitely explore.
- Nilgiri Tea Plantations, Tamil Nadu. …
- Jorhat Tea Bungalows, Assam. …
- Kanan Devan Hills Plantation, Munnar. …
- Glenburn Tea Estate, Darjeeling. …
- Kelagur Tea Estate, Karnataka. …
- Darang Tea Estate, Himachal Pradesh. …
- Gatoonga Tea Estate, Assam.
Which country produces most tea?
TOP 10 TEA EXPORTING COUNTRIES
|Rank||Country||Metric tonnes of tea produced per annum|
Which state makes the best tea?
Assam produces the largest volume of tea in India,Assam Tea is known for its body,bright color rich flavor and aroma. Tea estates of Assam are world’s largest tea growing region, grown in the lowlands of Assam in the valley of the Brahmaputra river.